We are only one day away from 2016, which means that we have become a bit nostalgic about the last year of content we have created for you.
In a digital world, tips, tricks, and tools are often being changed, updated, or have disappeared. However, we think the following articles we’ve written about web design, digital marketing, SEO, branding, and your small business growth this year will be helpful in preparing you for a happy and successful 2016.
So to get ready for the year ahead, dive in, and reflect on what we’ve learned from 2015:
- 5 Factors of Web Design for Your Small Business Website
- 28 Design Terms Every Small Business Marketer Should Know
- The History of Web Design [INFOGRAPHIC]
- When to Use Which File Type: JPEG, GIF, or PNG?
Digital Marketing Tips and Tools
- 6 Tools to Help Your Small Business Function Like Big Business
- The Webs Stats Tool: 5 Pro Tips for Website Analytics
- Domain Name Search Techniques to Propel Your Business
- When and How Often to Post on Facebook and Twitter for Maximum Engagement
- New Facebook Ads Tool for Small Business Marketers: Pagemodo Ads
- How to Create a Content Marketing Mission Statement
- 15 Tips to Perfect Your Email Marketing Strategy
- How to Build a Website for Maximum SEO Visibility
- Want to Keep Your Google Rankings? Do these 5 Things.
- 10 Things to Include in Your Small Business Local Listings
- 6 Must-Haves for Any Crowdfunding Companion Website
- Master Your Small Business SEO with Local Listings [VIDEO]
- 7 Questions to Build a Successful Brand Identity [QUIZ]
- Build Your Personal Brand on Social Media in 5 Steps
- How to Make the Most Out of 404 Error Pages – With Examples!
- How to Name a Business: Choosing a Name Category
Small Business Growth
- 10 Habits for Success to Keep in Mind as Your Small Business Grows
- 8 Productivity Hacks for Small Business Owners
- 6 Best Apple Watch App Downloads for Small Business Owners
- Your 3-Step Guide to Small Business Saturday 2015
- 6 Tips for Getting Exposure for Your Small Business Early On
Do you feel ready for 2016? Tell us what you are looking forward to trying for your small business in the comments below!
About the Author: Deanna Zaucha is the Senior Content Marketing Specialist for Webs and Pagemodo, and also manages their social media presence. She can be found on the dance floor, or on her iPhone keeping up with trends in marketing and tech. Get more from Deanna on the Webs Blog, Pagemodo Blog, and Twitter.