Whether you’re just starting to think about striking out on your own, or you’ve been running your own shop for years, everybody needs a little extra motivation sometimes. It can take the form of advice from experts on social media, words to live by from inspiring figures, or an infographic that combines the two!
The graphic below from human resources solutions company Cornerstone brings together 18 mantras that can help prepare you for success or pull you out of a post-setback slump. Use the insights below for yourself, or consider engaging your own following by turning the quotes you see here into eye-catching social media graphics.
- Do something every day
- Don’t expect instant success
- Do build upon something that you love
- Don’t think it is ever too late to launch your dream business
- Do be ready and willing to fail
- Don’t fear the unknown.
- Do illuminate your product with a genuine story.
- Do offer amazing service.
- Do keep your mind fresh by trying new things.
- Don’t ever forget your people.
- Do invest in social media.
- Don’t ignore or lash out against negative feedback
- Do expose your idea to the elements
- Don’t think you can ride on talent alone
- Don’t assume that money is the key to everything
- Do be compassionate
- Do embrace your individuality
- Do it now! Take action
Love productivity tips and tricks? Check out our other posts with productivity advice!
Infographic via Visual.ly
About the Author: Sarah Matista is the Marketing Communications Manager for Webs and Pagemodo. Loves marketing, small businesses, whales (not necessarily in that order). Get more from Sarah on the Webs Blog, Pagemodo blog, and Twitter.