“Consumers spend 5% of their time online searching while the other 95% is spent browsing. Don’t wait for customers to search – bring them right to you.”

Help make your website stand out from the rest. Take advantage of online advertising by promoting your website using custom display ads. No need t hire a designer to create custom flash ads for you!

Check out iPomote Promotion Tool.

How does it work?

Grow your site by advertising using iPromote1. iPromotes’ sophisticated tool automatically scrubs your website and generates 5 different visual ads to help you promote your site.

2. Choose the size of the ad you wish to use and where you want it to display online.

3. That’s it!

Promote your site to more than 50 million people across hundreds of websites. With this service you’re always in full control of how the campaign progresses, where your ads are displayed and how they look.

Bonus: you only pay when people click on your ads, not when they’re shown.

Start Promoting your website today!

Until next time,

Happy Site Building!

About the Author: Irina Kabigting is Webs’ Social Media Marketing Manager. Get more from Irina on Webs’ Blog and Google+.

6 Responses

  1. Reply
    Sophie Johnson
    Aug 10, 2010 - 02:43 PM

    I can not believe how am I appreciated this Webs(free site)I’m new to the site first try to see if this true about freesite builder? Yes of course, its free! I liked, first I was experiencing build a “Game site for my clan”” http://www.nuswmf2.webs.com and than became really good/popular all my clan like it. we are in the processing raise some money purchasing so we can has more accesses more to the webs!

    Nice Webs, Love it
    thank you so much for free webs builder, I tell all my friend about yoursite. And some get in an build the freewebs to see if I told them was a true stories!


  2. Reply
    Raven Crow
    Aug 10, 2010 - 06:15 PM

    That sounds great and all, but I don’t have the money for advertising. Guess I gotta do it the old fashioned way…

  3. Reply
    Aug 11, 2010 - 07:07 AM

    i liked the idea but not yet tried it plz i need more explanation to it
    so i can start

  4. Reply
    Dec 07, 2010 - 01:16 PM

    Same for me Ravencrow, am struggling to get our name out there!

  5. Reply
    Dec 07, 2010 - 10:40 PM

    What good is having someone just click on my link if they don’t buy products?

  6. Reply
    Dec 11, 2010 - 06:33 AM

    It’s almost a sure bet that they won’t buy anything if they don’t click on your link!

Leave a Comment


Layout Style

Header Style

Accent Color