Social media is not a trend. As a small business, it’s time to take hard look at how social media will play a role in the future of your business. It’s a great – and often free – way for small business to increase their brand visibility and stay top of mind with their customers. But with so many options out there it can be overwhelming for small businesses to get started with social media. A Website, a Facebook page and a blog can be great places to start dipping your toes in the water.
So what makes a good social media strategy? Social media is not just about sharing information. It’s about creating conversations and engaging with your customers. This type of personal connection can enhance the customer experience which can in turn enhance your bottom line.
Want to learn more about social media marketing for a small business?
- Blogs are great way for small business to engage with customers and increase their search traffic. Learn more with: How A Blog Can Make Your Small Business Website a Success
- Encourage your Facebook followers to like you with the Facebook Like Box: Add A Facebook Like Box To Your Website: A Step-by-Step Guide
- LinkedIn is a valuable social media tool for small business. Get your LinkedIn page looking it’s best with: Update Your New LinkedIn Company Page: 8 Simple Steps
- Learn how a social media presence can benefit your small business in more ways than one with: Why You Should Spend That Precious Time On Social Media
- Our friends at Pagemodo have great tools to help you manage your social media marketing campaigns. Learn more with: New Social Media Management Tool from Pagemodo
- Tired of pointing and clicking? Here is an exhaustive list of Keyboard Shortcuts for Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
With so many options out there – Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube and more – it’s hard to know where to focus your efforts. One easy way to find out? Ask you customers! Don’t be afraid to ask your customers how they want to communicate with you.