You may be starting to think about updating your website for the holidays and the New Year…
WeddingWire did you a favor and created a great do’s and don’ts infographic list to check (and check it twice) as you look to improve your small business website this season.
Our top three favorite do’s and don’ts are:
- Do use easy-to-read and simple colors and fonts
- Do create navigation bar and bucket your content by theme
- Do add your business reviews to your website homepage
- Don’t make it hard for visitors to find what they are looking for or they will leave within 10 seconds
- Don’t underestimate the power of strong SEO
- Don’t forget to test what your website looks like on mobile
For the full list, take a look at the infographic below, and tell us your favorites in the comments!
About the Author: Deanna Zaucha is the Senior Content Marketing Specialist for Webs and Pagemodo, and also manages their social media presence. She can be found on the dance floor, or on her iPhone keeping up with trends in marketing and tech. Get more from Deanna on the Webs Blog, Pagemodo Blog, and Twitter.