We have done our homework on the topic of digital marketing.
We surveyed 2,200 small business owners in the United States, and found that 63% are currently using digital products as part of their overall marketing strategy. We have shared how to integrate digital coupons, videos, and even GIFs into your marketing campaigns.
Yet no matter the amount of digital articles we have written, we are still finding ourselves wanting to demonstrate the pertinence of businesses going digital.
But you don’t have to take our word for it – check out this great infographic from Red Website Design and CJG Digital Marketing, which presents 10 clear facts about how digital marketing will benefit your small business:
- 80% of consumers use the internet to make their search for information more convenient; and business owners can reach targeted customers who spend as much as 23% of their online time looking for information.
- Digital marketing increases conversion rates by 24%!
- 40% of small business owners report saving money with digital marketing as opposed to traditional marketing.
- Digital marketing enables real-time customer service to generate bigger revenues, retain more customers, and create new satisfied consumers.
- It connects you to the 91% of adults in the US who have their mobile devices close to them and within reach at all times.
- Digital marketing strategies generate as much as 2.8X better revenue growth for businesses.
- Employing a digital strategy can improve ROI by up to 300%!
- Many brands and businesses are ramping up their digital marketing campaigns; don’t get left behind your competitors.
- Digital marketing levels the playing field and can help your small business function like big business.
- By the year 2020, there is a projected 26 billion gadgets that will be interconnected in a global online ecosystem – don’t you want to be a part of the “Internet of Things?”
Read more in the infographic below.
About the Author: Deanna Zaucha is the Content Marketing Coordinator for Webs and Pagemodo, and also manages our social media presence. She can be found on a dance floor, or on her iPhone keeping up with trends in marketing and tech. Get more from Deanna on the Webs Blog and Twitter.