It’s a well-known fact that eye-catching imagery is an important part of any successful website. But beautiful images are not the whole story – the presentation of your images can make or break the overall effect. With that in mind, we recently took a step back and rebuilt Image Galleries in the Webs Sitebuilder from the ground up.
With the new Photo Gallery Module, site admins can pull entire groups of photos into their sites and manage all of their image settings in one place. This module can be added to any page where other builder modules are found today, and it can take your website to a whole new level.
Here’s an example of one gallery style:
Now see how we can change the look by adjusting the rollover style, the padding between the images, and the caption type:
Wondering what that magnifying glass does? When the viewer rolls over each image, that magnifying glass appears to let them know they can click and view the image in a larger lightbox with a full caption, like this:
What else is new with Photo Galleries? With this module you can easily:
- Change the crop style of your images between square, portrait, and landscape
- Adjust the number of images you want to display in each row of your gallery
- Modify the space between each of your photos. (Try out ‘none’ for a mosaic look!)
- Add titles and captions
- Reorder, delete, or zoom each of your photos
- Enable a full-screen slideshow when the user clicks
- Change the mouse hover effects for your visitors
We’re excited to share the new Photo Gallery Module with you. It’s available now for all Sitebuilder3 users, and can be found in the dock at the bottom of your screen when you’re in the Sitebuilder. If you have any questions, check out the Photo Gallery Module article in our support community.