It’s that time of year, two weeks before Halloween, when your inbox starts serving up some real subject line gems. Nothing seems to inspire marketers to unleash their cheesy side quite like Halloween, and in honor of their efforts, we’re sharing some of the best (and worst) puns that have popped up in the Webs marketing team’s inboxes lately.
But as much fun as we like to poke at cheesy lines, the truth is they can be very effective. They can be attention grabbing, shareable (clearly), and highly memorable. So when you’re creating your own Halloween email offers this year, perhaps it may be better to embrace the cheese than fear it. If there’s any time of year when it’s appropriate to show your creativity, this may be it. But for the sake of all our inboxes, please pun responsibly.
- Don’t Miss These Spooktacular Savings!
- No Tricks, Just Treats
- Boo! We’ve Got Surprise Savings For You
- I Witch You a Happy Halloween
- Get Into The Spirit of Saving!
- Check Out These Bewitching Deals
- It’s a Monster of a Sale
- We’re Scaring Up Some Savings For You
- Your Chance To Save on Boo-tiful Fashions
- Savings So Good You’ll Scream!
- A Sale So Big It’s Scary
- Treat Yourself To a Sale!
- These Offers are UnBOOlievable
Now it’s your turn! Keep an eye on your inbox and tell us some of the best Halloween subject lines you see this season.