As our month-long series on holiday marketing planning continues, we’re bring back a popular infographic from last year that takes a look at holiday sales trends, U.S. ecommerce projections, and way to optimize your holiday sales funnel.
This year, online sales in the United States are projected to exceed $61 billion in the last two months of the year, according to the latest eMarketer projections. Based on that research, the folks at PracticalCommerce.com have put together 6 trend predictions that could have a big affect on your small business this holiday season.
1. U.S. Retail Ecommerce Sales Will Grow More than 15 Percent
2. 16 Percent of U.S. Online Sales Will Come From Mobile Devices
3. Even More Retailers Will Offer Free Shipping
4. Promotions Will Start Sooner
5. Unfortunately Price Will Matter Even More
6. More Competition for Small Sellers
And now, the infographic!
(Click the image to view larger)