No small business tools series would be complete without mentioning our friends at Vistaprint. Possibly best known for their business card services, Vistaprint’s specialty is really communication, in many forms, between small businesses and their present and future customers. While Vistaprint also offers a number digital services, today we’re going to focus on the uses of their wide variety of printed materials. These include tools to:
Communicate your brand.
Once you’ve decided on an identity for your business — a logo, tagline, colors, etc. — you need to make sure that all of your materials share that look. From the business cards you hand out when networking, to the stationery you write business letters on, everything that people associate with you should display the elements of your brand.
Communicate your presence.
Promotional products branded by your business become a part of your current and potential customers’ lives and keep you at the top of their list. If someone is drinking coffee from mug with your flower shop’s logo on it when they realize today is their mother’s birthday, do you think they’ll waste precious time searching the web for nearby florists?
Communicate your message.
When you have something to communicate, whether it’s a sale, an event, or your monthly news, attractive and consistent printed promotional materials are important. A great way to get your message across while enhancing your brand value is by having consistent flyers, postcards, and newsletters.
Communicate your devotion.
Let’s be honest — wearing a hoodie or a baseball cap with your business logo on it is just fun. You love your business, and you’re proud to own it. Another added benefit of having wearable branding pieces? You can turn yourself (and your family and friends) into a walking billboard. It’s win-win, really.
Read The Series: Your Small Business Toolkit
– Your Small Business Toolkit [INFOGRAPHIC]
– Quality Tools for Quality Communication
– How To Get More Website Clicks with Heatmapping Tools
– Helpful Google Tools for Your Small Business Website
– Let’s Be Practical: Organization For Your Small Business
– Photo Editing Options For Small Business Owners
– Tools For Small Business Owners with Something to Sell
– New Social Media Management Tool from Pagemodo
– Getting Started with Email: You Need Professional Help
– Tools For Driving Traffic: Make Your Own Infographics!
– Your Most Important Tool: A Small Business Website
– Your Small Business Toolkit: Resources for Busy Entrepreneurs