Have you ever wondered which elements of your website make the biggest impression? The following infographic is based on a recent eye-tracking study conducted by the Missouri University of Science and Technology depicting:
- Where visitor’s eyes go first when viewing your website?
- Which assets catch your eyes the most?
- First impressions of your website are made in less than two-tenths of a second.
- Viewers spend 2.6 seconds scanning a website before focusing on a particular section.
- Colors and images utilized play a vital role when it comes to creating favorable responses.
Click on the image to view larger and learn more: