Have you ever wanted to showcase your website right on Facebook? Now you can! If you run a Facebook Fan Page for your business website, you can quickly and easily publish your website as a new tab using Pagemodo. (Not to worry, you do not need to know how to code or design in order to use this tool).
Did we mention that it is 100% free?
To add your website as a new tab on your Facebook Page using Pagemodo you will need to utilize the iFrame tab option. This option almost magically allows you to pull your website information and display it right on Facebook. Best part, once you have connected your website using this option, it will automatically update every time you publish/update your website!
Benefits of adding your website to Facebook Fan Pages:
- Gain new website exposure by showcasing it to fans that haven’t seen it before
- Create a more professional look and feel for your Fan Page
- Increase website interactions via:
- Web store purchases
- Appointment Setting
- Much more!
Just think, anything that potential visitors can do on your website, now Facebook fans will be able to do right on your Fan Page.
How to get started:
- Got to Pagemodo: http://www.pagemodo.com and create an account for free.
- Click on the “New Tab” option from your dashboard and select “Simple Themes”.
- Select “Custom iFrame” tab option and go to the “Edit Content” step.
- Now all you have to do is insert your URL (website address) into the form presented on the page. PLEASE NOTE: When entering your website URL don’t forget to add “http://” portion of the address.
- Save and Done!
It really is that simple.