As you may know, Pagemodo is a hugely popular do-it-yourself solution for making beautiful custom tabs for Facebook business pages. Pagemodo joined the Webs Family of Products in early 2011. Did you know that over 200,000 businesses are already using Pagemodo, and that over 3.4 million visitors interact with a Facebook page powered by Pagemodo each month?
Today, we are launching a revolutionized Pagemodo with feature-packed custom tabs, more templates, and an easier way to create and edit your pages launches today. The company’s website, Pagemodo.com, has also been revamped to give it a fresh look and feel.
New Features of Pagemodo 2.0:
- Gorgeous, Customizable Templates. Award-winning designers have created more templates to choose from, as well as more options for customizing your template to match your brand.
- Fan Coupon Tab. This is the simplest way to offer coupons on Facebook. Research shows that one of the main reason people follow businesses on Facebook is to get discounts.
- Twitter Feed and RSS Feed Tabs. Bring fresh content to your Facebook page with no effort by easily integrating your Twitter and RSS feeds with your page.
- Map & Location Tab. Reveal your physical location with an interactive Google map to tempt local customers to stop by.
- Contact Form Tab. Be accessible to visitors and get hot, new leads for your business with this tab featuring an embedded contact form.
- Video Tab. Videos are one of the best ways to make visitors feel like they know you.
- Powerful Social Features. “Like” gates (which require a visitor to “like” your page to see special content), viral sharing buttons, and comment boxes can be added to each custom tab to dramatically grow your fan base.
Plus, Pagemodo is now even easier to use than ever. Click-and-edit functionality lets you click into your template to type text and upload pictures. So easy! You can also now crop photos within Pagemodo so that your pictures fit perfectly within Facebook’s teeny tiny image limits.
Pagemodo 2.0 is twice as robust as Pagemodo 1.0 but it is still completely free (with optional upgrades to the full set of Pro features). So if you want to use Facebook to tell your business’s story, engage visitors, turn visitors into fans, and grow your business, get started with Pagemodo 2.0 at www.pagemodo.com today!
The Webs Team
P.S. If you are already a Pagemodo user, you’ll receive an email that will explain the super simple transition from Pagemodo 1.0 to 2.0. Happy designing!