Today we are happy to announce that the Mobile Website App by DudaMobile has been enhanced with exciting updates that many of you have requested.
- New Mobile Themes – You can now choose from even more themes for the mobile version of your site, including Matrix and Texture themes.
- Mobile Site Membership* – Your site members can now interact with the mobile version of your website. They can:
- Post and edit forums, blogs, FAQs and comments
- Manage profiles
- Send and receive messages using the inbox in the Members App
- Invite and manage site members
- Mobile Password Protected Pages — If your regular website has password protected pages (both master password and members password), they will now correctly render on a mobile version.
- More Mobile-optimized Apps Pages — The following app pages have been added to the long list of pages that will correctly display on the mobile version of your site:
- Calendar App
- Members App
- New Devices Compatible with the Mobile Website app — We have expanded the number of devices that can be used to view and interact with the mobile version of your website. These devices include certain versions of Samsung, LG, Symbian, Nokia, Playstation and Nintendo DS.
- More Editing Options — Site owners will have several new editing features:
- Ability to change the size of the image you use for your logo
- Ability to remove the header title
- Premium Feature Update – Automatic assignment of custom mobile domain (m.yourcompany.com) for users who purchased custom domain names from Webs. Automatic update of mobile domain when regular site domain changes.
Not sure what Mobile Website App is, exactly?
The Mobile Website App allows you to seamlessly give your website visitors a best-in-class mobile user experience on any smart phone (iPhone, Blackberry, Android, etc.). PLUS, it’s super simple to install. Learn More about Mobile App.
As always, we welcome your feedback regarding the new enhancements to the Mobile Website App.