Webs is pleased to announce that our popular Locations App will now include a special feature powered by RingCentral: an easy way for businesses to obtain their own local or toll free phone numbers.
Make it easy for customers to reach you. With your business phone number, you’ll get advanced phone and Internet fax features. Plus, you can receive calls, voicemails, and faxes in any location–even when you’re on the go.
Why Get a Toll Free Phone Number?
- Instant credibility
- Your business will seem to have a nationwide presence
- Customer will have an easy way to reach you
- Customers will appreciate that your business takes calls from anywhere in the country
- Choose from 800, 888, 877, 866, or 855 numbers
Why Get a Local Phone Number?
- Establish a local presence (localism is big trend right now)
- Suburban businesses can advertise the area code of a nearby big city
- It’s convenient for area customers to make a local call to reach you
- Local customers will know they can reach you during business hours
- Over 200 area codes are available
How the Feature Works:
- If you haven’t already, start by installing the Locations App, which is a must-have for businesses with a physical address. The App displays your address, contact info, hours of operation, and more on your business website. You can even add a dynamic Google map of your location and printable turn-by-turn directions.
- As you fill out your Location App Settings, you’ll see a place to enter your current phone and fax numbers. Beside that box is a link.
- Click the link and a pop up will appear where you can choose your local or toll free phone number.
- Click “Submit” to reserve the number that will appear on your website, along with the other information you entered into the Location App.
- Check your email for a message from RingCentral. Click the link within the email to activate your new number!
Don’t delay–the phone number on your website can have a big impact on your business!