Today we are happy to announce the launch of our brand new look. We’re excited about the newly designed Webs.com so you can enjoy simpler organization, easier navigation, and quick access to your site building tools.
What does this mean for you?
- No worries, you don’t need to do anything. Your existing login will continue to work.
- You may notice some elements have moved to a different part of the page to give emphasis to the ones that are most important.
- A new Control Panel was created that consolidates site-building resources on one page so you can easily and quickly access what you need.
Check out the key changes to the site on the Dashboard and the Site Builder pages:
Aside from the cleaner look, the main changes to the dashboard include:
- A drop-down menu in the top left corner gives you an easy way to switch between your sites, as well as quick links to creating a new site, getting back to your dashboard, accessing support, and logging out.
- We have added a “View Control Panel” blue box for each of your sites. The Control Panel houses all the site—building resources you’ll need.
- The “+ ADD A NEW WEBSITE” box below your listed sites provides the quickest way to start a new site.
- Some elements that used to be on the left side of the page – your account info and updates from our blog – are now on the right side.
After clicking “Edit This Site” on your Dashboard, you can manage your site’s pages here. There are 4 new options at the top of the page, in the black banner:
- As before, you can easily drag the pages of your site up and down to re-order them.
- You’ll notice that there are new options at the top of the page, in the black banner:
- Manage Website: tools for altering the look and feel of your site.
- Edit Website is where you edit your site, exactly like you used to.
- Modify Template offers a great new way to check out template options and colors.
- Control Panel is our new section: it’s a hub for all your site-management resources, from Website Statistics to Email Campaigns.
When you click “Modify Template,” you can:
- More easily view template options and by clicking on a color variation, you immediately see a large preview.
- Hide the template designer if you like to view the site in full screen, with the button in the middle of the screen.
- Have more editing options in a combined header and footer tab.
When you click on the Control Panel, you’ll see all your helpful site-building resources grouped into four main categories:
- Manage Website: all the tools you need to alter the look and feel of your site.
- Marketing/Site Promotion: all the tools you need to drive more traffic to your site.
- Revenue: ingenious, easy ways to make money with your website, such as with a Web Store.
- Premium Services: all the VIP benefits you get as a Premium user.
As always, we welcome your feedback.