This week’s example site makes us dream that we had a motorcycle to go with the hip jackets KGN LEATHER sell.
The website sports an awesome design, as well as a simple layout. We are big fans of sites with easy navigation and uncluttered, thoughtful layouts. ‘KGN LEATHER’ uses several Webs’ applications to make the site engaging without sacrificing clarity very well:
- Testimonials App to share great experiences from past customers
- Web Store to easily display and sell products
- Members to let loyal customers join the site and receive updates about upcoming deals
In addition to brilliantly utilizing Webs Apps, ‘KGN LEATHER’ also makes the most of the powerful social networking features. KGN uses Facebook Fan Page and Twitter widgets to add content to their web pages and drive brand awareness.
Why you should use social media to promote your website?
1. Cheap! Let’s face it, using Facebook and Twitter can be a low-cost/high returns method of promoting your website.
2. Additional Brand Exposure. Your potential customers/fans are everywhere, so why limit them only to one spot? Creating various venues that all tie into your website is an easy way to make yourself available for those who are searching for your services and to provide additional exposure for your website.
3. Build Relationships. Building positive relationships related to your business or personal hobby can help your website grow further. So get out there! Meet like-minded peers, engage with potential customers and display your personality. (Safely of course).
That’s it for this week. Don’t forget to leave a comment below for your chance to be a part of Example Site Wednesday! This is where I would make a leather jacket joke, but they are just too cool to be made fun of…Until next time!