Good Morning Everyone,
August is going to be a very busy month for Freewebs. Last week’s big launch of Site Designer was just the beginning! Here is a quick overview of what you can expect to see:
- Wiki Pages – Is now live! Get your Site Members to contribute content to your site by adding Wiki pages. To try out a wiki, just add a new page to your site and select ‘wiki’. This page features:
- Add multiple wikis to your site
- Each wiki can have an unlimited number of subpages with nested navigation
- Content History shows you changes that have happened and lets you revert back to any version at any time
- New Links App – Now that Wiki is out, we’ll be releasing our next app soon. It’s called “Links” and it’s a really easy way to create an organized page of links on your site. It even auto-generates site thumbnails.
- Calendar Updates – We’re updating calendars with several of the features you’ve requested including:
- Add recurring events
- Add multi-day events
- Rich text editing for the calendar description and event descriptions.
- Rich text editing – We are working on giving you an enhancement that many of you have requested: ability to add bold, italic and colored text, pictures and more in app descriptions. We plan to add this to all App description pages and some additional places as well.
- Username Changer – The name says it all. You are now able to change your username (for a small fee) directly from your account. You can find this new feature under My Account -> Advanced Settings -> Change User Name.
Until next time,